The blunderous short forms..SMS lingo

________________________________________________________________
The growing use of contractions and shortforms means many blunders happening.
  1. Conference call becomes "con" call... who is conning whom?
  2. Mobile becomes "mob" :)
  3. One of the candidates applying for a job had named the "title" tag in the document using a quite mind boggling 3-letter contraction.... but I can't mention it here.
  4. But nothing surpasses the way a Techie acknowledged my thanks on internal messenger: "You are WC" he said! I was quite upset on him, for no apparent reason, calling me a piece of bathroom fittings, but then I realized it was meant to be "Welcome."

________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Migrating to Noida\Gurgaon from Pune?

Tenant police verification in Noida now available online

5 reasons I gave up the idea of buying a flat in Noida